waves

Sunday, March 27, 2011

just checking in

Hey, guys!
The last few days have been "perspective days" for me. I have had lots of people ask me for updates and it's as if I'm having an out of body experience every time I'm telling them. I hear me telling them and I'm wanting to scream Malerie, just be patient! It will happen in God's timing. Even the little stuff! Patience is such a difficult virtue for me, and it always has been. Being in a position of no control only makes it worse. Oh, me....

The only update we have right now is "hurry up and wait." Holt has our info. Villa Hope has our info. Just waiting at this point. I assume we'll be doing a lot of that in the coming months.

I am thrilled to announce that our friends, Jason and Liz, brought home Hannah last week. Adorable! I'm so happy for them and their new family. I can't wait to get more updates from our other friends adopting.

Don't forget about our auctions! There are two going on right now--wreaths and picture frames. There has been one bidder so far on the wreaths so jump on that if you are interested.

Be on the lookout for some cool stuff coming to the blog auction. I'll give you a little teaser: Coach Chizk signed football, Thomas Kinkade goodies, and more handmade crafty jewels! Stay tuned and pass the word to friends.

May 14 is our tentative yard sale date. Mark your calendars; we've had people promise to donate some great stuff!

Kevin is working on a t-shirt design that we will post soon too.

Sending Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment