waves

Monday, June 11, 2012

pop goes the 90s



We had so much fun at Pop Goes the 90s last week!  


Kevin and lots of our friends graciously donated their talents to make this happen. It was incredible!  I heard many people say it was better than they expected. 

God was good to make this a profitable fundraiser, and I'm so grateful for that.  I just mailed the check off today, hallelujah!  I want to take a brief moment to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you that made this happen.  I am humbled and blessed to call you friends, and I cannot wait for Gia to be home and start meeting and loving all the people that helped us bring her home.  So exciting!

If you weren't able to attend, here's sampling of what you missed.  Don't be too sad; they've already been contacted to play a "gig" at a local university.  We'll see...  :)



Sending Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment