waves

Sunday, May 22, 2011

yard sale teaser #1 AND new auction items!

I feel like I should apologize for the pictures you've been forced to look at in the previous few posts. My iPhone isn't quite the Nikon that Kevin owns. I'm happy to say we're back to good pictures! Thanks, Kevin. :)


Apparently we are on a jewelry kick! I've had so many lovely ladies donate amazing items to us. This is a picture of all the jewelry--some you've seen before, some new-- that is currently available in the auction.


The purple earrings and green ring are still available, created by Julie Hand. Julie also just sent me the beautiful heart necklace. The pendant can come off to be worn with a ribbon if you like. I am in love with that necklace!

Also new for the auction is the pick stone bracelet. I saw these at Buck Creek Festival and bought an orange and blue one. :) This cute little number was donated by Teresa. She doesn't have a store or Etsy, so if you'd like more from her just let me know and I can send you her email.

The last new piece is one donated by one of my student's parents. Every week this young lady--the student, not the mom--would come to class wearing the most unique and creative, almost funky, jewelry. Necklaces, rings, bracelets, you name it. After complementing her about 723 times, I decided to take the leap and ask if her mom would donate to our cause. And she did! The chunky metal ring is from her. It's beyond words so cute. Seriously. This sweet lady makes and sells this jewelry in boutique shops in Homewood and Mountain Brook for almost $60 a pop. Get you a deal today! Name your price and it's yours, no need to pay $60, although it's worth it.


As promised, here are some of the nifty things you can get Saturday, May 28. 6 days and counting! Come out and support us!



kitchen chalkboard and frame


men's AE jacket....excellent condition


a sampling of the jewelry that will be available


movies


a sampling of the shoes


great stroller...I'm secretly hoping it doesn't sell so I can use it. :)


perfect working condition


I almost didn't change our living room decor because of this vase. Love it!






Sending Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment