waves

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

more to auction off

I've had some requests to speed the auctions up. Tighten those seatbelts! :)

There are several people that are still donating items but haven't actually gotten the items (or pictures) to me. I obviously can't post those, but they're coming. Soon.

I will, however, honor the requests of my loyal followers and post the goods that I have.

The wreaths and pictures frames that I posted last week will end this Thursday. FYI.

Tonight's post will end...April 5. Let's go!


First up, a lovely photography package from the uber-talented Page Dollar. Check out her blog to see more pics, but here's a small taste. She took these for us for our 5 year anniversary last May. Beautiful! Obviously this is a local thing, since Page does live in the B'ham area.






Page has offered to photograph as many people that want to sign up as possible! Everyone's a winner! There will be a $100 sitting fee with $75 going to our adoption fund. She's phenomenal, seriously. Catch her now before she's big time! I'm not kidding. Post in the comments if you are interested, drop in your $75 to the donate button, and I'll direct you to Page.

Next up is a very cool piece of decor. I have never seen anything like it and I'm so impressed. Kevin saw this picture and dropped his jaw! Our good friend Michelle is putting her creative juices on the table to offer you this...


How awesome is that! A book wreath! I just love it.


In the past two days I've gotten even MORE donations. Coming soon: handmade AWESOME jewelry, Thomas Kinkade items, and lots of paintings. Also, some bigger-ticket items will be put on EBay too, but I'll let you know before so you'll have a heads-up.

Sending Hugs

3 comments:

  1. That's a great way to do it!! Just let me know who to look for when you hear from someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Wreath 25.00

    I am praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete