waves

Monday, April 4, 2011

ebay item and prayers

If you are interested in the neat-o book wreath, remember to bid in the next 24 hours. Kevin says if the wreath bid gets up to $50, he'll personally find an antique book to use next time he's on the road. Right now my sweet sister has the bid at $20.

The photography package by Page is still open at a great price. Only $100 for a pretty amazing session.

Tonight Kevin and I will be putting some sunglasses on eBay. Look 'em up! We have Costa Del Mar, Ray Ban, Maui Jim, and Kaenon. These are some high quality sunglasses that you could get for a lot cheaper than retail. I think eBay keeps their items up for a week.



Keep us in your prayers tomorrow as we have our first home study meeting. Apparently it will be a lot of paperwork, but that isn't a problem for me. I seriously think I'd be a content young lady if I could do secretarial work all day. Except filing. I do hate filing. But organizing and filling out papers...done.

Here's me getting all the preliminary paperwork ready to go for our meeting. Exciting!



Sending Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Excited about your home study tomorrow!! I will be praying for the two of you. Love you both, Phyliss

    ReplyDelete